Although ARTS is the smallest of Aalto University’s six schools, it is home to a vibrant student culture with a long and rich history. Ours is an inclusive, dynamic culture with a dash of creative madness that separates us from the other schools of Aalto. In keeping with our forward-thinking spirit, we are also one of the most international and diverse school-wide communities in Aalto.
TOKYO does its part to support the ARTS student community both directly and through the smaller student associations within ARTS. We maintain our school’s most important traditions and values but also fearlessly create new manifestations of student culture such as new events. Follow us on social media to stay attuned to what we’ve got cooking at any given moment!
You can learn more about different aspects of student life in ARTS through the following links:
- Student associations — what are they, why do they exist, and how do they work
- Events — various fun events organized by TOKYO
- Torso magazine — TOKYO’s own zine!
- Honorary mentions – TOKYO gives honorary mentions to great people of our community
- Gallery — Pictures from TOKYO events across the years
- University slang — some Finnish words you will not find in a dictionary